Party Planner & Budget Worksheet
Celebrate SA Planner & Budget Worksheet (NEW VERSION)
Is money and time often a reason not to celebrate?
We think not!
Check out our Party Planner & Budget and find out how you can have the celebration you deserve, whilst sticking to your budget!
How do I use the spreadsheet?
- Change the date at the top right corner to reflect the date of your celebration.
- Put together your list of invited family and friends, we have included space for address details in case an invite is not received, you can confirm the address. We have a field included for RSVP, number of guests and any notes you may wish to make about your guests such as food allergies. If you wish to add more guests and need more lines, just highlight row and insert new row.
- Insert your total Budget figure ie. $5,000 total spend.
- Decide how much you wish to spend on each category, ie. Venue $500, Drink $1,500, Catering $1,000. You will see a field in the row for Venue that says Budget: (Enter the amount) you wish to spend here. We have tried to include all areas that you can spend money on, as well as including Other Supplies and Incidentals that may have been missed. Whenever you enter a figure (the amount you have spent on that item) in any of the boxes under Budget the total within that category will increase and the amount at the top (Budget) will decrease giving you what is left in Budget to spend.
- We have included a Schedule/Planner for you to list tasks, dates to be done by or for Urgency and a tick box on completion.
- Finally we have included a Running Order, this can be rather handy for you to list times for speeches, cake, entertainment and wrapping up.
We believe that being organised, planning well in advance and sticking to a budget means your guests will enjoy celebrating as much as you because you have reduced the amount of stress by being prepared. Remember to use our Invitation Tips and Hostess Tips.
Let us know if you have some tips on Budgeting by emailing email@example.com who knows your tip could be valuable to our fans!